(I would tell you to shoot for every night, but let's be real).
8. I'm going to eat more good foods and less junk.
More granola bars and fruit, less candy and Cheetos.
Not on social media....actual friends...And I'm going to start the first day of school by talking to someone I never met before.
I always say I'm going to; this year, I am.
4. I'm going to do someone a favor or a chore without being asked, at least once a week. And I'm not going to expect anything in return.
2. I'm going to cook supper, or learn to cook one thing, and make it for supper, either by having someone show me, or following a recipe. And I will clean up afterwards.
and the #1 thing I am going to do this year (OK so there are several sub-sections):
I am going to treat myself the same as I would treat my best friend.
- I will be less critical of myself, because I'm doing the best I can.
- I will take care of my health and speak up if I need help.
- I will give myself the gift of solitude once in a while to clear my thoughts.
- I will stop being worried if I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
- I will not judge people.
- I will remind myself that lots of people care about me, even when I'm having the world's worst day
- I will keep my eye on my goals and keep working at them.
- I will let go of yesterday, because I can't do anything else about it.
- At the end of every day I will remember at least one good thing that happened, and smile.
- I will remember that overall, life is good.
Now get out there and make this year better!! You can do it!!