Try these ideas:
Drink diet soda instead of regular-did you know a can of regular soda has 10 teaspoons of sugar? That means 54 grams of sugar and 54 carbs.
If you have skim milk instead of whole, you will save 100 calories per cup.
A Starbucks mocha latte with whipped cream has 490 calories??
Dunkin' Donuts 'reduced fat' blueberry muffin has 450 calories? They reduced the fat but increased the sugar. Remember, sugar converts to....
A Burger King Veggie Burger has 390 calories and 16 grams of fat.
Burger King Chili Cheese Fries have 530 calories and 28 grams of fat.
Burger King Chili, on the other hand, has just 190 calories and 8 grams of fat.
A Dairy Queen yogurt cone has 260 calories, only 1 gram of fat, but 56 carbs.
A piece of Papa Murphy's thin crust Pepperoni pizza has 160 calories and 9 grams of fat.
A Papa Murphy's calzone, however, has 480 calories, 23 grams of fat, and 43 carbs.
At Subway, a 6" cold cut sandwich has 415 calories, 20 grams fat, and 40 carbs.
A Subway Chicken Teriyaki sandwich has 370 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 59 carbs.
A Taco Bell Cantina Burrito has 760 calories, 27 grams of fat and....96 carbs!!
A Taco Bell Mexican Pizza has 390 calories, 25 grams of fat, and 28 carbs.
Not to leave you discouraged, Triogenius has perused some interesting calorie counters and come up with a variety of unusual foods that might tempt you, but will save you many calories. You're welcome!
- Rhinocerous meat--you can have 3 Cups for 100 calories..... but you will feel very guilty about eating it
- Horse-this is a little higher at 148 calories per serving.
- Swamp Cabbage--I have no idea what this is, but doesn't it sound disgusting?? Only 22 calories per serving..could it possibly smell worse than regular cabbage?
- You can have a healthy helping of gizzards for only 22 calories. I think that's turkey gizzards. Also, Triogenius would like to know where the word "Gizzard" came from.
- Tofu has 54 calories a serving. A serving is about 3/4 of a serving more than anyone can eat.